Monday, January 5, 2015

In Review : 2014

In Review-2014
Bungee Jumping,Zip Lining,River Rafting,Body Surfing,Trekking,Camping,River Crossing,ATV ride,swimming under waterfalls,camp fires,roaming in forts,visits to museums,tram rides and a ride in India's fastest train.This year has been one of the best for me.



Dehradoon,Uttarakhand
Last year has been the one of the best for me.I got to realise one of my dreams of river rafting and Bungee Jumping in Rishikesh,India.

In May I went for an all out Adventure Trip to Uttarakhand. I did a 3 day trek and sumitted a 3050MSL peak,called Nag Tibba Peak.



Here are the posts-IntroductionDay 1 ,Night 1 ,Day 2 ,Night 2,

Then did river rafting in River Alakananda followed by one of the most extreme adventure activities, Bungee Jumping and Zip Lining.
Nag Tibba Trek,Uttarakhand

River Rafting,Uttarakhand
Bungee Jumping,Uttarakhand

Jhansi,Uttar Pradesh



























A brief visit to Jhansi,Uttar Pradesh saw me visit the fort of Rani Lakshmi Bai and a small beautiful museum.

Kolkatta,West Bengal

Then in September I went to Kolkata,West Bengal.A trip in heritage tram was the best part.




The year ended with a visit to the quaint hill station of Chhattisgarh called Mainpat.This was my second visit to this place and it was with my colleagues from work. A campfire and a dip in the chilly waters from a waterfall were the high points.

1 comment:

  1. If you're looking for an adrenaline rush, there's no better place to bungee jump than Rishikesh. Nestled in the foothills of the Himalayas, this small town in northern India has become a mecca for thrill seekers from all over the world. Thrill Factory provides the best bungee jumping in Rishikesh at an affordable price.

    ReplyDelete